Recent content by RHFD

  1. R

    The New Lounge

    Harris says she will "fix inflation". What has she been doing for the last 3 1/2 years? She said she will fix the border. What has she been doing for the last 3 1/2 years? She said she will fix high utility bills. What has she been doing for the last 3 1/2 years? She said she will fix crime in...
  2. R

    Update on my Uncle

    UNC fan here prayers for you and his family.
  3. R

    The off-season greatest hits- what do you for a living?

    chemical processors I turn beer into piss.
  4. R

    Should UK Accept An NIT Bid

    Playing in the NIT is like kissing your sister.
  5. R

    The SEC might as well invite 8 ACC teams to the conference.

    Duke will want to go with UNC either Big 10 or SEC
  6. R

    Banchero, Keels, Mooore

    Next years players will not win games this year.
  7. R

    OFC Members Club Questions

    jimlsumner you are right it has been nice being here I wish the best luck to all.
  8. R

    OFC Members Club Questions

    No it is not A.H.
  9. R

    OFC Members Club Questions

    I have one question & then I will leave this board what Duke All American B.B never fouled in a game but did get thrown out in one?
  10. R

    OFC Members Club Questions

    Some on this board know that I'm a UNC fan & I never come on here to bad mouth Duke & I know a lot about Duke B.B. & do like Duke very much I'm just a young 75 year old that loves B.B. do I qualify for OFC?
  11. R

    OT. Picture Trivia: where am I?

    Savannah River
  12. R

    What was the name of the unc recruit

    Skysdad, you know that I'am a UNC fan & I never come here to brag about UNC & I do post good remarks about Duke. OFC
  13. R

    Anyone have info on UNC

    Kessler will be back at UNC
  14. R

    Duke & UVA will be in the big dance

    I had high hopes they would get in.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5