Recent content by rhettbutler1

  1. rhettbutler1

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    I’m not a bigot or a dumbass, I watch what I want and believe what I want, you do you
  2. rhettbutler1

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    I’m not watching bugs bunny or bad bunny, I’m watching the alternative show because I want to .
  3. rhettbutler1

    Please….

    Too much cheap talk and not enough action on either side
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted 4-star defensive lineman moves up Texas Tech visit: 'They are big-time on recruiting'
  5. 05 On3 Football Top 10 transfer portal impact players of Week 5