Recent content by rhema

  1. R

    Does the silence have any meaning?

    Obviously we all like to know and care about their decisions. We know they are very important decisions. As toxic as the environment is at times they probably are better off not to say anything until they know what they are going to do for sure. Viruses are contagious and we don't need a...
  2. R

    Cal declines to come onto KSR

    I would love to see that happen but I can't say I blame Cal for that decision.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call