Recent content by Rezdog

  1. R

    This is so sad and tragic. And preventable…

    I just got back from a trip to Italy. Ton of bikes riding all over.
  2. R

    This is so sad and tragic. And preventable…

    Are we friends? I ride a lot but do my best to stay on as many bike lanes and trails as possible. I also ride late afternoon during the week or very early on Saturday and Sunday. I have a rear radar that alerts when a vehicle is approaching. I ride like I expect every car is about to hit me...
  3. R

    Could we hire PJ Fleck after this season?

    Vote to keep a coach that goes 7-5. WTH universe are we living in if we thank 7-5 is the water mark for keeping or firing a coach at "msu"
  4. R

    Could we hire PJ Fleck after this season?

    Jimbo barely won 8 with a&m money. This is such a stupid take.
  5. R

    Could we hire PJ Fleck after this season?

    I for one, enjoy his offense. Scoring is fun.
  6. R

    A little insight into a disappointing season. . . . .

    This team won't make it out of their own regional.
  7. R

    OT: Golf at Dancing Rabbit…

    I played there a few weeks ago. It was in great shape. Will be back soon.
  8. R

    OT: Bike vs Car, who is at fault?

    I'll happily pay a registration fee and insurance but it still won't stop people for trying to run me over just because I'm on my bike. Also, homeowners insurance would cover and BI/PD I might cause you. And, I have 4 vehicles so I pay plenty of taxes for your roads.
  9. R

    OT: Bike vs Car, who is at fault?

    The absolute dumbest argument ever made. If I had a tag on my bike you'd still hate me so who cares. Also, my 15 lb bike isn't damaging the roads that tags help pay for.
  10. R

    Chad Bumphis fired

    We have a receiver coach now?
  11. R

    i’m done with lebby

    I think it's time msu quits playing football. Imagine the pickle ball courts and wiener races in Davis Wade.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6