Recent content by rexcat67

  1. R

    1st round upset

    I see Alma in D-2 knocking off Crawford, Brady taking down Bertrand and in Class B Beatrice will stun McCook. I also think Northwest beats Pius.
  2. R

    Congrats Bob Jensen - NE High School Sports Hall of Fame Inductee

    Well deserved honor. Congratulations Bob on this achievement.
  3. R

    Head Football Coach Openings

    Anyone hear who got hired at Shelby-Rising City?
  4. R

    All Scores from Friday (10/3)

    I believe the Riverside - Deshler score is wrong. I believe Riverside won in a blowout 62-0. Am I wrong? This post was edited on 10/4 8:15 AM by rexcat67
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia