Recent content by ReverseCowbell

  1. ReverseCowbell

    On line gambling, ...or there is a sucker born every minute

    Yeah, I don’t get it. Seems like an easy unforced error to avoid. Same as going to casinos. Looking for dopamine I suppose. Just go for a walk instead.
  2. ReverseCowbell

    Things that make you go hmmmmmm…

    Sir, please step back from the yellow tape…
  3. ReverseCowbell

    On line gambling, ...or there is a sucker born every minute

    This is terrible. However, lucky you! If you’ll send me $17 I will give you THE BIG SECRET that only the rich know…
  4. ReverseCowbell

    It just Is how it Is and thats how its going to be.

    Apparently Eric Moulds used to put on exhibitions in there. They said he was the best basketball player on campus back then, including the basketball team.
  5. ReverseCowbell

    It just Is how it Is and thats how its going to be.

    Growing up, our little town had a church basketball league. Eight churches had teams: Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, etc. And then there was one Black church. Every year, we all knew exactly how this was going to go. They were going to win the championship, and the rest of us were going to...
  6. ReverseCowbell

    The way we need to play is not how we play.

    I think we need to see their punter 4 times today. that’s once…
  7. ReverseCowbell

    NFL/NIL pass the hat

    yes sir, sorry Officer.
  8. ReverseCowbell

    NFL/NIL pass the hat

    Guys, I think the national media has missed this angle on the whole “can we keep Kamario Taylor?” conversation. Let’s just play “pass the hat” at the next alumni game: Dak Prescott* — $295.4M Chris Jones* — $150.2M Fletcher Cox* — $128.4M Darius Slay* — $119.4M Jeffery Simmons* — $92.7M...
  9. ReverseCowbell

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Good news. I checked. There are no alligators in the Nile
  10. ReverseCowbell

    We beat Alabama if we do this...

    Commit 1 turnover or less Give up 2 explosive plays or less Give up 3 sacks or less Force 4 punts Commit 5 penalties or less Convert 6 or more third downs Score 7 points on our first drive
  11. ReverseCowbell

    Temp check: Do we get a first down on our first drive?

    Do we give up a sack on our first offensive series? I’d love to see us look capable and ready on that first drive. It may set the tone for the game and possibly this next little patch of our season.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
  5. 05 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?