Recent content by Revenge-----101

  1. R

    Hagans “in a bad way” espn article

    You're an idiot. You're the"bad" fans everyone thinks we are. However, you're in the minority in reality.
  2. R

    Jarrett Allen to UK.

    Where's a facepalm meme when you need one?
  3. R

    Dont care what anybody says. Ulis will be back.

    Atleast debate. You're telling me he's ready for the physicality of the NBA?! He's one of my all-time favorites, but I'm also a realist. Forget how tall he is, name one person that actually plays significant minutes that is as thin/small as him
  4. R

    Dont care what anybody says. Ulis will be back.

    Cal's pushing him out?! Lmao I think Cal's saying that to help his draft stock by saying he's ready and he's gone. I still think he stays another year
  5. R

    Dont care what anybody says. Ulis will be back.

    And I see post after post about "he needs to think about his future"...jumping before you're ready for the physicality of the NBA doesn't bold well for your longevity in the league. We have plenty of examples to choose from...tell him to talk to Lamb, Harrisons, Liggy, ect.
  6. R

    Dont care what anybody says. Ulis will be back.

    To everyone saying he's gone because of money. Has anything led you to believe he's the type of man that would leave just for money? If he's smart he'll come back, bulk up, polish his skills and lead the team again. Yes, I said smart...he's not going to be a lottery pick and the most important...
  7. R

    North Carolina Scandal Etc

    While I get your point John, self imposed is not exactly the NCAA doing anything about it. it is however, too early for a NCAA ruling
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  3. 03 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
  4. 04 On3 Football Jordan Rodgers on Texas: '[They] haven't really looked like the best team in the country'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand