Recent content by RetiredReferee

  1. R

    Bears

    https://www.nfl.com/news/lions-matthew-stafford-agree-to-135m-extension-0ap3000000836494 Stafford got a big contract extension with the Lions in 2017 before he got the extension from the Rams, so I wouldn't put him in your list. Goff was extended before the 2024 season, when his offensive...
  2. R

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    Only the adults who aren't refereeing or (for the most part, there are certainly some that do) coaching care about classes. In my 30 years of refereeing I never heard a player complain about who they had to play, or where they had to play them. The loudest complainers are sitting in the stands.
  3. R

    Bears

    I am just going to assume it was your Twitter and give you the credit.
  4. R

    Bears

    Won't stop him from mugging for the nearest camera.
  5. R

    Bears

    Not only are they valid, but they should be expected. I'd like him to improve his accuracy at levels of the field, and his decision making can be better. I hate when there (appears to me, at least) are designed runs for him. Don't like that at all.
  6. R

    Bears

    I'm only looping you into what you mentioned from Monday night, which to me is much adieu about nothing. I only bulleted the other things because it's part of a larger pattern of just inventing things about Caleb to hate on him for. If people don't like him, then fine. I'm not going to ask...
  7. R

    Football officials - CPS

    Mickey Pruitt is missed by many.
  8. R

    Bears

    I did. So? My point is, since his last year at USC people have been taking a massive dump on this kid: - cried after the Notre Dame game - paints his fingernails - Diva - his dad is going to be a problem - can't be a leader - doesn't want to be a Chicago Bear - won't play unless he gets...
  9. R

    Bears

    I don't think there will ever be a shortage of issues people are going to have with Caleb, and it'll be for reasons that I'll never understand.
  10. R

    CAHOKIA INTENT TO STRIKE

    I agree, and it's not just teachers. I think it's BS that labor thinks they can do those things to get better pay, benefits, and better working conditions. That's the not the America I believe in.
  11. R

    sportsmanship rule?

    My patience would wear thin very quickly on Saturday morning freshman games, and I would stop some games, bring in a captain from each time, and loudly proclaim (so that their parents could hear) that I was not going to allow little Timmy and little Joey to ruin my morning with poor...
  12. R

    sportsmanship rule?

    They may have discussed it with both coaches. I think that's the procedure.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set