Recent content by Resident Crimson

  1. R

    Fans on Rafters declaring...

    :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  2. R

    Fans on Rafters declaring...

    Not going to declare, but I may transfer to RR. With the exodus of some of you, I might end up getting significant posting time next season. Plus, I apparently do not have to sit out a year. :cool2:
  3. R

    Rumor: Malik Newman Transferring from Miss. St.

    You'd think, anyway. Perhaps, even "Double Secret Probation". ;-)
  4. R

    Ohio State Big Man Transfer Giddens to Alabama

    WOOT! At this point, we need all the positive news we can get..
  5. R

    What other SEC teams do you see contending next year?

    Much thanks for those votes of confidence. Hopefully, Coach Johnson will right the ship over the next few years, and get us rockin' again, like the C.M. days. I'm 51 years old, and hope to witness at least one Alabama NC in my lifetime, lol. I suspect it will be a long slow process to reach...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: TCU in the lead for prized EDGE target