Recent content by rem524

  1. rem524

    Chase Sowell Interview

    Seems like a very impressive young man! Glad to have him on our team.
  2. rem524

    Wisconsin/PSU set for 5:00 PM

    I will likely “retro” it and listen to the radio call of the game.
  3. rem524

    PRAYERS ANSWERED. (Update) Asking for prayers. For myself.

    Fairgambit - Praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. I love seeing all of the support here. We’ve got your back. FWIW, I went with natural aortic valve 2 1/2 years ago. I didn’t want to be able to hear the mechanical valve. :) Best wishes to you and looking forward to seeing...
  4. rem524

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    This season?
  5. rem524

    "HS wrestler" Jax Forrest is older than Marcus Blaze

    Maybe everyone already but me already knew this but after hearing 27 times that Jax Forrest was wrestling in high school a few months ago, I was very surprised to see that Jax Forrest is actually a month older than Marcus Blaze. Forrest must have been on a decelerated academic program. I'm...
  6. rem524

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    Haha! Even if those fade routes start working, it will still take some time to get over my automatic reaction to those passes being thrown.
  7. rem524

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    Assuming that player is ranked 584th overall, that would still put him in the top 15% of players in the portal (assuming about 4,000 players in the portal). Sounds like he could be worth a look - or that CMC is being selective and focusing on ISU’s better players (as others have said).
  8. rem524

    Thank you to all of the players . . .

    Totally agree! Impressed that DDS played as much as he did. He put a lot of pressure on Klubnik.
  9. rem524

    Are we the best 4-6 team in the country?

    I’m guessing not. Are you always this much fun to be around?
  10. rem524

    OT:. But for the Grace of God... 18 years today

    Congratulations, ES-RC!!! You should be proud of your success in this battle and I'm glad to hear that you have been rewarded for those efforts.
  11. rem524

    Glory days....

    JoePa was wearing some pretty snazzy pants!!!
  12. rem524

    How many U.S. states have you lived in?

    CT - PA - CT - RI - NJ - MA - NY - MA (all before graduating from PSU in 1984) MA ever since 6 different states
  13. rem524

    3.8 Earthquake in New England. Who here has experienced an earthquake?

    I felt the Maine earthquake this morning. I think it’s the first one I’ve noticed in this area. The first earthquake I ever felt was in Tokyo and I was in a high-rise, modern hotel. The curtains that hung from the ceiling to the floor started to sway. It started with the floor vibrating and...
  14. rem524

    Looking at recliners that also have lift capabilities

    Thanks, @LionJim! I was lucky they found the heart stuff when they did. Still working on the hip but it already feels a lot better than it did before.
  15. rem524

    Looking at recliners that also have lift capabilities

    I had heart surgery last February (aortic aneurysm repair and valve replacement) and we looked at renting a lift recliner for when I came home. It ended up cheaper to buy one from Wayfair for just under $400. I lived in that chair for most of the first couple months and then used it again when I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class