Recent content by ReedDog

  1. R

    NCAA Basketball transfer epidemic

    Ouch.... http://www.si.com/college-basketball/2015/03/31/southern-illinois-basketball-players-transfer-five-players-leave-team
  2. R

    Mississippi-The Sluttiest State In America

    LOL!!! well, in fort lauderdale... The guys are all sluts too. This may be a bit too much for some in faux news territory to understand... anyway...
  3. R

    I try to mute ESPN at every break to stop Fall Out Boy...

    Left the TV on all night, on ESPN... I swear I had nightmares about that damn song. If I hear it again, I may eat a bullet.
  4. R

    Rick Ray *****!

    Keep on thinking he won't win. Keep on.
  5. R

    The Mother's Day baseball uniforms are _______ (fill in the blank)**

    JUST WIN BABY! That's all that matters. Oh, and Happy Mothers Day to you Moms!
  6. R

    So when do we fire Cohen?

    Now, or after the season? *BIG EYE-ROLL* LOL... sorry, couldn't resist.
  7. R

    Plays that made you lose your #$@!

    Artie Cosby last second 54 yard FG to beat Memphis St 31-28 in 1984 "It's long enough... high enough.... GOOOD! GOOD!!!! and they are mobbing Artie Cosbie at the center of this football field!" - Jack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6s4IXKBQM0
  8. R

    Plays that made you lose your #$@!

    I think we took seven over to that one.... and I know we all lost our ****, and still talk about it to this day. We've had some exciting wins on the plains.
  9. R

    Plays that made you lose your #$@!

    That Kenny Ray run was indeed SWEET. Happened right in front of us.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P4y3JL9a3Y
  10. R

    Once again, Ole Miss shows its moral, ethical, spiritual, and genetical....

    Good stuff... as always! It's like the changing of the seasons... we heat up now, they FREEZE up.
  11. R

    Was there mass outrage and panic at LSU when they replaced Alex Box Stadium?

    Plenty we can do with the existing infrastructure. My 10 cents anyway. We have a good, solid structure. A good architect can do a lot with what is in place, and even make it unrecognizable. I'm confident we can do something special with a lot of what is already there. Did you ever go to the...
  12. R

    OT-C Spire LTE expansion

    Some of these comments are HILARIOUS!!!!! LMAO I get a big kick out of seeing people talk about ****, like they REALLY know what they are talking about, yet are totally clueless. Wow.... LOL!!!! VH - I'm guessing the same for you? :)
  13. R

    So the Nkemdiche Spring Break video...

    WHERE IS THE DAMN VIDEO!!!!! You guys are supposed to be better that this. ???? Yall are slipping
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade