Recent content by RedTeam01

  1. R

    OT: Who makes the BEST Pizza You’ve ever had?

    Modern Apizza- New Haven I become a total glutton when I sit in those booths.
  2. R

    Michigan fans

    Were your seats in the middle of row 14? If so, this was the woman sitting to your left. Lol.
  3. R

    Michigan fans

  4. R

    NO BTN IN FLORIDA. SOLUTIONS FOR GETTING GAMES ON MY TV,NOT INTERNET

    If you have a smart tv, DirecTV has a streaming option called DirecTV Now. The $50 package will get you BTN (among 80+ other channels). No need for the satellite dish. If you don't have a smart TV, I'd go to Costco and grab a TCL brand Roku tv. They have a 55" for $289.
  5. R

    OT: Providence & Newport, RI

    Rail Explorers in Portsmouth was pretty cool. You strap onto a railcar with pedals and ride the rails of a retired railway next to the water and an Army base. Good workout; lasts about 3 hours total. I think it was 6mi roundtrip. https://www.railexplorers.net/
  6. R

    OT - Pats vs Eagles Who Do You Root For?

    Living in New England, this is an easy one......Eagles. Patriot fans are unbearable, even when you remind them St. Thomas is 0-2 against the Giants in games that count.
  7. R

    Way OT: What to do with a dead hawk?

    Stuffed hawks are going for $2-300 on eBay. The real money is in Big Horns though...
  8. R

    The Video Board

    I like the horn, but they need to tone that down a notch too. Dude in charge is trigger happy and holds the button too long.
  9. R

    Favorite/Worst Tournament Commercial

    Samsung commercial about millennials with the guy at the mike is God-awful. I wanna punch him in his fake boxer-looking wannabe Sean Penn face.
  10. R

    OTish: Hypothetical P5 realignment

    Post this on the uconn site. There'd be sticky keyboards for days.
  11. R

    Pats DC Wearing Goodell Clown Shirt

    Classless...fits right in with a bulk of their fans.
  12. R

    Tony Romo

    He actually wasn't a bad fantasy QB. Always injured though.
  13. R

    NJ.Com/Rutgers Football in Time Warp to 2008?

    Jesus... Matt Grothe. Felt like that kid was there forever.
  14. R

    Name your favorite spot for a Pizza Pie

    Modern Apizza, New Haven, Conn. BAR, New Haven, Conn.
  15. R

    OT: Luicci selling Rutgers stuff on Ebay

    Looks like only 4 letters for the name. Based on the edge portion of the lettering that hasn't been crossed out, I'd say it's Gary Nova's ring.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon coach Dana Altman reveals reason for retiring: 'I thought my energy would return'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Dana Altman addresses his struggles in NIL era, where Oregon ranks in Big Ten spending