Recent content by Redline9

  1. R

    Saint Patrick 35, Niles Notre Dame 34

    ND went for a 2-point conversion after scoring a TD with about 22 seconds left. Did not get it. Shamrocks improve to 5-1, host JCA next Friday. ND falls to 3-3, hosts DePaul College Prep next Friday.
  2. R

    Have a question for the Between The Lines podcast? Post it here

    Rank your top 5 IHSA football rivalries you have witnessed? Consider things such as distance between each school, history, atmosphere at the rivalry games, and any other factors you think important. Saint Patrick at Notre Dame this week I would definitely say is a Top 5 from what I have seen...
  3. R

    Brook 21 Oswego 7 F

    Wen Went against your advice and attended tonight. Glad I did! A great high school stadium to see a game. I liked seeing a large amount of seating on the visitor sideline. Three hot dogs and two waters for just $8! A large selection of apparel to purchase. Grey field, great jerseys, and a...
  4. R

    Why do so many people choose broadcasts over going to games?

    I don't get out of work until usually 5PM on Fridays, so getting home and getting to games is sometimes rushed. I live in the Chicago area so if I want to go see a game in another part of the state it has to be on a Saturday. I also want to buy my tickets ahead of time. I've gone to a game or...
  5. R

    The Official Unbiased Top 10 week 4

    Good to know. Asked because I have not seen the game posted for sale on GoFan yet. I'm sure it'll be a good atmosphere.
  6. R

    The Official Unbiased Top 10 week 4

    Is there a link out there for tickets? Definitely interested in checking out Bolingbrook for the first time.
  7. R

    Montini 35- Marist 28, Final?

    Same thoughts when I watched Marist beat Simeon Week 1.
  8. R

    What did we learn week 2!?!?!

    I watched part of their game on Friday night on their school's YouTube channel. I think this was it: https://www.youtube.com/@ShamrockBroadcast
  9. R

    What did we learn week 2!?!?!

    St. Rita, with their difficult schedule, can win the close ones (GBW obviously not 100% though). I would have them in my Chicagoland Top 10 this week. Should be a good one this Friday at Loyola. DePaul and Lane Tech need to keep playing annually. The schools are right next to each other...
  10. R

    SHG @ JCA

    Can watch here:
  11. R

    CCL Freshman/Sophomore Scores (Week 2)

    Sophs (or JV?): Glenbard West 27, St. Rita 13
  12. R

    Week 2 Top Games Across the State

    DePaul Prep and Lane Tech face off for the first time in forever. DePaul should win by several scores but it is cool to see two schools down the block from each other face off.
  13. R

    The Official Unbiased Top 10 week 2

    Marist is not a top 10 team.
  14. R

    Biggest Surprises & Disappointments week 1

    Surprises: IC beating Naz by 2 scores, Saint Patrick offense putting up 54 points (figured they would win a close one, but not put up that many), King over St. Laurence. Disappointments: Bolingbrook. I assume they will rebound vs. Simeon next weekend.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska
  5. 05 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss