Recent content by redhill1300

  1. redhill1300

    Reidsville vs Rockingham

    How did Tyson look? And do y’all think he’s a legit FCS QB?
  2. redhill1300

    Post scores for 7A/8A 10/2

    28-14 West Fo. 6 mins left
  3. redhill1300

    Football West Forsyth at East Forsyth

    Tie game 14-14. 3 left in 3Q
  4. redhill1300

    Post scores for 7A/8A 10/2

    14-14 West Fo vs East Fo
  5. redhill1300

    Football West Forsyth at East Forsyth

    West is still on the bus. Offense and defense look awful. East scored on the first play. 14-0 East. 10 mins in the 2Q
  6. redhill1300

    Post scores for 7A/8A 10/2

    14-0 East Forsyth. 7:49 in the 1Q
  7. redhill1300

    Reidsville vs Rockingham

    Would yall say Paul is a better football player than hooper? He’s not gonna get much taller, he’s not the playmaker that Dionte is. It seems the hoop ceiling is lower
  8. redhill1300

    Dudley

    I can’t answer that if I’m not one of those people to begin with… I’m literally the poster who made this thread a few weeks ago insinuating that this Dudley team doesn’t have as many wins on the schedule as usual. I’ve been consistent on that stance weeks later
  9. redhill1300

    Reidsville at Walkertown

    I don’t think anybody knows. I’m hoping that isn’t true personally, quitting on teams twice is bad for morale. Even going “back home” usually isn’t gonna hit the same because you might not be trusted the same as the past
  10. redhill1300

    Dudley

    I do think Dudley is down though, but they can still beat every team in Guilford not named Grimsley & Page because the talent distribution goes no further than those 3 schools. They’re head and shoulders above all of the city, & Page & Grimsley are head and shoulders above them lmao. I still...
  11. redhill1300

    Post scores for 7A/8A 9/25

    They’re gonna finish the game. It was cancelled because of a fight in the crowd
  12. redhill1300

    Dudley

    Dudley No idea why. I had it going either way and being a dogfight but there was nothing ab either team that said Dudley was a sure fire win. Their offensive line was no match for the pirates. And they tackled terribly
  13. redhill1300

    Dudley

    Dudley getting curb stomped right now
  14. redhill1300

    Football Participation and bad football

    Why do charters not have their own playoff bracket?
  15. redhill1300

    Reidsville at Walkertown

    It’s crazy to see that they’re still having the EXACT same issues as when I watched them play in Danville: penalties & awful special teams decisions. I seriously thought those would be fluke mishaps, but they’re still doing this. Injuries aside, I don’t understand the coaching decisions
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'