Recent content by Reddfoxx00

  1. R

    Kids college visits non unc

    Was safety ever an issue being that close to town?
  2. R

    Football is back! Panthers 2026

    They might have their qb of the future.
  3. R

    Kids college visits non unc

    College of Charleston while on vacation. She was speechless. Oh my how nice
  4. R

    Your favorite pizza from a franchise or local pizza house

    So weird. I hated it for years when I worked there but the minute I moved there I loved it. Every Friday night at my house. Salads are great. Blue cheese is really good.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football