Recent content by RedChucken123

  1. R

    Frustrating stadium fan trend & 3rd down song

    It never always used to be like that. In my undergrad years (2007-2011), we used to yell on early downs for the whole game. As I came back as an alumni over the years though, I’d yell on early downs and people works look at me like I’m crazy. Lmao. *Sigh* The good ‘ole days. I’m not sure if the...
  2. R

    Coaching and Support Staff

    Ignoring credentials or potential nepotism, I would look at the Strength and Conditioning coach. We’ve been getting manhandled on both sides of the line by these schools. Can’t even get a 4th and short multiple times.
  3. R

    Basketball Bryce Dortch to Notre Dame

    Wish him the best of luck! Always been a fan of him, SINCE his game against ND at the Players’ Era tournament. Played lockdown defense against Braeden Shrewsberry and played a big role in getting us back in the game after going down in the first half (only to fall just short). That game probably...
  4. R

    Basketball Bryce Dortch plans to enter the Transfer Portal

    Best of luck, Bryce!!! i don’t think he ever really got the credit he deserved. Maybe not B10 level center starter status, but he played solid defense when he was healthy. If you paid attention, you’d know. He got on my radar when I watched the game up close in person in Vegas versus ND. He...
  5. R

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball ends season with loss to Creighton in College Basketball Crown

    Grant gambling for the block and his guy ends up knocking down the three. Just sit him please, so we can get the lead back.
  6. R

    If we only have $8-10 Million Next Year...It'll Be Horrid Yet Again

    I just googled what Dylan and Ace NIL deals were worth. It said $1.6M each and were top earners. If someone wants to pay Tariq $2M, more power to him. I like him and he’s great for the team and probably a better team player, but if he’s out-earning Ace and Dylan, I’m just saying…...
  7. R

    If we only have $8-10 Million Next Year...It'll Be Horrid Yet Again

    I won’t deny that if we don’t have enough money, we’ll be in trouble again. But I can’t help but feel like you’re pulling your numbers out of thin air. Cliff was offered $2 million (not from Alabama). Someone like Paul was offered $500k-$600k, I thought. Maybe prices have risen, but $2 million...
  8. R

    Another sobering shot selection chart via Richie

    All this talk about 3-pointers. How about why is Zrno attempting only 3 three-point attempts? He went 1-3. You’re not even utilizing him for his best weapon, while keeping him in for mediocre defense.
  9. R

    Total Disgrace

    3 minutes from Dortch is ridiculous. If he’s healthy, I have no idea what Pike is doing. Same with Nwuli with 2 minutes. Especially when we’re being scorched from the outside. Manny’s “rim protection”, if you can call it that, is mitigated. AND WE STILL GOT OUTREBOUNDED 29-20. You can play the...
  10. R

    Total Disgrace

    Dortch, Nwuli, Lino, JMike, Tariq, Kaden. Definitely not Manny, Zrno. I’d even pick DBJ over Grant. Idk what happened to Grant lately. That flu must’ve done a number on him and he’s still working his way back.
  11. R

    Basketball Minnesota shoots the lights out in dominant win over Rutgers

    I totally agree. I have lost patience with Pike. I give him the benefit of the doubt that our NIL is lacking and without a GM until only recently, he was at a disadvantage, but that doesn’t excuse how this team is currently performing. His lineups are atrocious. The effort is lacking. The...
  12. R

    OT: Penn States center

    Hard pass on both Manny and Juric. I’d be curious to see what Manny’s +/- is. Just because he gets us 5-6 rebounds in 20 minutes does not mean that he deserves his minutes. After you factor in his slow defense, stone hands, and uselessness on offense, I’d rather us just embrace small ball until...
  13. R

    Total Disgrace

    Normally, your negativity is insufferable, but I can’t disagree with you today. We are definitely playing our slowest players. And DG has been getting cooked too often.
  14. R

    Basketball Minnesota shoots the lights out in dominant win over Rutgers

    1000%. Unless Dortch is not fully healthy, I don’t understand how he’s getting so few minutes these last few games. He’s probably the most athletic person on the team.
  15. R

    Basketball Minnesota shoots the lights out in dominant win over Rutgers

    We are always trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Our base lineup is terrible against Minny. Manny, DG both get cooked on threes. Not using Zrno for his 3 point ability. Get some athleticism on the floor and speed them up! Too many rhythm threes for them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set