Recent content by redbird4state

  1. R

    Per Peter's mom

    I'm kinda surprised people haven't been talking more about how big losing Peters is. To me, this is a very big loss. Am I missing something here?
  2. R

    Caught the final 1 or 2 min of Don's call in show last night while driving

    It would've been so hard for me not to stand up in the middle of a strain speech and say "Hey coach, this is lame"
  3. R

    Jeremy Pruitt it is!

    You saying we offered? Still considering or done deal?
  4. R

    Since rumors are encouraged,

    I'd be ok with it but we'll be looking for a new coach in two to three years
  5. R

    Uhh, why is Monken picking up steam like this?

    We reached out to him, big deal. I bet Cohen has reached out to quite a few people. Calm down.
  6. R

    For those wanting to distance themselves from ESPN

    I abandoned ESPN awhile ago and can say that FS1 really has it together. Undisputed with Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless, The Herd with Cowherd, and Speak for Yourself with Jason Whitlock and Cowherd are all entertaining shows. I watch ESPN only for games. Everything else on there is virtue...
  7. R

    Dan Wolken Goes Nuclear on Bo Bounds (links for those that missed it)

    Itunes Link Go to August 10, 2017 - Hour 3 Facebook Video Link Dan Wolken Excerpt:
  8. R

    Davis Wade East Side dream renovation for my skin health:

    Short of building a dome you'll always have some sun
  9. R

    Davis Wade East Side dream renovation for my skin health:

    Well it would for the late morning and early afternoon. Plus it shields from rain
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade