Recent content by redawg77

  1. redawg77

    That is definitely a pro-level tip about the bidet. I hadn't though of that aspect, but cannot...

    That is definitely a pro-level tip about the bidet. I hadn't though of that aspect, but cannot imagine doing that paperwork for weeks with a bad dominant side. We're actually going to Europe between now and my surgery, so I'll have a chance to take a some of those for a spin lol. Appreciate the...
  2. redawg77

    yessir! I'm right-handed and it's my right shoulder. The doc 'thinks' I have a tear but based on...

    yessir! I'm right-handed and it's my right shoulder. The doc 'thinks' I have a tear but based on my last MRI (last May) it looks to be a minor tear. That said, the pain has gotten worse since then with the same activities, so we'll see once they do the scope. Definitely appreciate any and all tips!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade