Recent content by Red Dawg

  1. R

    UGA fan here… Pope

    I agree. I was hoping we would hire Pope at some point. He’s just jumping a UGA job and going straight to UK. I get it
  2. R

    UGA fan here… Pope

    Nobody gave Kirby credit for those defenses but at least Pope has HC experience. I think he’ll win
  3. R

    UGA fan here… Pope

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz shares update on DJ Jones after heart transplant
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama