Recent content by Rebjam1

  1. R

    Ben, I’m back but couldn’t re-use past Rebjam so now Rebjam1. So stoked the Billy guy is gone...

    Ben, I’m back but couldn’t re-use past Rebjam so now Rebjam1. So stoked the Billy guy is gone and you and Chuck are back in control. I hope your daughter is well and your walk with Christ still strong. On football side, any reason Pete could be slow playing JDB for OC? He’s a rockstar, better...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor