In a manufacturing plant in Tupelo walking an assembly line for duplicating the process with the company's corporate engineers. A line worker asked had I heard about a plane hitting the world trade center. Once the corporate engineers grasp the reality they began discussing how they were going...
Maybe a thread hijack but here's another strange one in today's news. A woman in Red Bay was just sentenced to 15 years for the death of 2 woman killed by her dogs. Here's a snippet of the case history:
The case history
In 2022, Michelle Sheeks was attacked by a pack of dogs.
The very next...
Kevin Kisner summed it up best at the start of the Saturday morning broadcast. He said they made the ruling based on the video. He said the problem with the video was a rules official was not in it. He said every group has a rules official. The rules official is not only to call you on a...
Meanwhile, in Tupelo, a 19 year old black male shot dead in the street this week. No suspects. Where's the outrage? I just wish someone would ask Rev Al and Crump that question today. Why are you not in Tupelo to? Why just Senatobia and the Gulf Coast? But it won't get asked for fear of...
Southaven residents just filed a class action suit against Musk's xAI power generation site. Also someone at work told me this morning that a company is looking at putting a datacenter in Pontotoc county and people are already complaining and don't know anything about what, where, or when...
I am not a lawn expert but I would give MSMA a try. We can buy it in North MS. It works for me. You can just do some small area sampling before hitting the whole yard.
I have an 18" Stihl that I bought about a year ago. It is one that has the easy pull start feature. Glad I did because of the ice storm in my area. Just getting started on my place with a long way to go.
I thought the civil judgment was that the jury did not believe that he raped her but they did believe he sexually assaulted her. To me the judgment was based on he said, she said and they decided what they wanted to believe. Not supporting either side. That was my understanding.
I bet you won't stay in the left lane on 72 west between the AL state like and Iuka. I do know driving in the right lane can get you a ticket but I would argue the left lane on that stretch of highway is almost un-drivable. I just make sure I stay way ahead of what is behind me.
For times when we lose power for extended time I back feed a small generator into my main house panel. I have a 30 amp 4 wire cord run under the house with a male plug on the end of it. It is connected to a 2 pole breaker in the main panel and is marked with colored tape so it is off unless...
Watched her in the movie Christy. I didn't know the history behind it but she was credited with putting female boxing on the map. They dulled her looks down quite a bit. Movie kind of reminded me of the Tina Turner movie and how Ike abused her. Not a great movie but watchable.
I'm going to wait another week. Someone on here said they may be getting close. I need some type of streaming service that can satisfy my wife. If that is possible. If it was just me I would drop it all and find ways to stream what I want when I want it. She can't do that.