Recent content by Rebel One

  1. R

    Hough vs West Forsyth

    West Forsyth will win!
  2. R

    Grimsley vs Weddington

    This will be a great game, but probably irrelevant because Rolesville will win the 4A championship next week!
  3. R

    Bill Belichick to UNC

    I agree with ocdavis31 completely, but the Heels still need a coach. They made a huge mistake in bringing Mac Brown back. There's no way of knowing where the team would be today if they had hired a young, energetic coach. I know everyone talked of Mac's prowess for recruiting but take a...
  4. R

    Richmond VS Clayton Round 2

    I didn't keep up with the "fake" injuries but someone else did. 19 times the Clayton players stayed on the ground!
  5. R

    Richmond vs. Scotland

    I stand corrected. Marlboro did have to forfeit their win over Scotland!
  6. R

    Richmond vs. Scotland

    You are all absolutely wrong! Marlboro only had to forfeit their games with Aynor and Georgetown. Their win over Scotland still stands, so Scotland's record is still 4-6!
  7. R

    Richmond vs. Scotland

  8. R

    Simmons Ratings - Week 11

    Interesting that you don't even have Scotland vs. Richmond as a significant game!
  9. R

    Myers Park at Richmond

    If MP is a passing team, then Richmond is done for!
  10. R

    Richmond @ Leesville rd

    Humiliating!
  11. R

    Richmond @ Scotland

    Would you like to repeat that Go Scots?
  12. R

    Richmond @ Scotland

    Well Richmond is definitely #1 when it comes to wasted time outs!
  13. R

    Surprise Teams

    I wish I had your optimism. I just have a very bad feeling about this year. I don't think we'll win more than 3 games.
  14. R

    SAC 4A/3A

    My expectations for Richmond are very, very low this year.
  15. R

    Sandhills 3A/4A Week 9 picks

    So based on your comment you think Scotland will beat Richmond?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act