Recent content by Realtalk78

  1. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    I’m sorry, following a Charlotte reporter on Twitter. He must’ve went to the ABC Store on Laburnum and had 5 too many. He’s been messing up.
  2. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    42-0 Half 😳 I wasn’t impressed with Lake Taylor when I watched them play Salem. I figured they’d take a step back but they’ll make a run at the end of the season.
  3. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    LOL you sound insane with all due respect Marine. No way are you pleased with a 33-7 *** WHIPPING. HS will be lucky to go 7-3 this year.
  4. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    I think it’s more to do with HS being down than it does Chambers being that good. Martinsburg will do the same IMO..
  5. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    Nahhh, Springers aren’t as advertised. I told everybody on this site that. I like the out of state match ups. Oscar Smith would’ve been the best match up for Chambers.
  6. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    24-7 Chambers. Told Hoosprings it would be at least a 3 score win. I thought it would be worst. Still time on the clock but Springers not on the same level that they were on during their 4peat.
  7. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    Kuddos to Highland Springs for keeping it this close.
  8. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    10-7 Chambers half.
  9. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    I’m just curious, why not go to one of those power 5 WRs? Offense is miraculously on a new level.. QB room LOADED.. POWER 5 WRs. You tell me they can’t punch it in from the 7? 😳😳😳
  10. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    All those Power 5 DBs should’ve stopped that.
  11. R

    HSHS/Chambers moved to 5pm

    Chambers 78 yard TD pass. 7-0 Chambers.
  12. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    Starts at 6:15.
  13. R

    Highland Springs will host Martinsburg

    This guy is the onemorehokie or Spartanoftheyore on 5A board. He goes on and on and on and on about how good Highland Springs is. They’re really not the #1 team in the state by any means.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon's Kelly Graves reacts to Dana Altman retirement: 'He's had a hell of a career'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona State leads for a few coveted recruits -- and Sun Devils have momentum with more blue-chippers