Recent content by realjoejr

  1. R

    Post scores for 7A/8A 9/18

    Just got a hear back from Coach at East Wake. The score was indeed 2-0 Cary.
  2. R

    Post scores for 7A/8A 9/18

    Does anybody know what the Cary-East Wake score was? Maxpreps says 2-0 Cary but just wanted to be sure given how low the score listed was.
  3. R

    Question about stone bleachers?

    Are Stone Bleachers outlawed? Are they allowed? I heard they weren't but some fields were grandfathered in when a rule came out about them. I remember when I played at Mount Airy that Starmount and East Surry had stone bleachers. Reason I am asking is because there is a historic field in Vance...
  4. R

    B.W. Holt inducted into NCHSAA Hall of Fame

    Hey guys, I had the pleasure of interviewing longtime Starmount Football Head Coach B.W. Holt last week. Since he was inducted into the NCHSAA Hall of Fame class of 2026. It was great. He has stories upon stories that were on air and off air. I work for a radio station in Vance County and he...
  5. R

    North Stokes Head Football Coaching Search

    I actually talked to Kirk at the Mount Airy playoff game against Eastern Randolph a few years ago. Kirk and Mitch. Kirk said he did coach at North Stokes. He said he enjoyed his time in Danbury.
  6. R

    Final Draft

    I don't have a problem with split conferences just make them reasonable should've done 3 classes and subdivided
  7. R

    Final Draft

    I don't know I was told by an AD that Monday was the day and then I heard today (Thursday) and now I guess I'll just wait and see.
  8. R

    My realignment proposal

    Agreed
  9. R

    My realignment proposal

    It should come out later soon. I know it's today. I thought today was just the 3rd draft not the final draft.
  10. R

    2nd draft released

    For Vance County, the 1st and 2nd draft are completely different: 1st Draft: Vance County (6A) Franklinton (6A) Northern Durham (6A) Southern Durham (7A) Hillside - Durham (7A) Riverside - Durham (7A) 2nd Draft: Vance County (6A) Franklinton (6A) Northern Nash (6A) Wake Forest (7A) Heritage -...
  11. R

    Realignment First Draft is Posted

    Is it likely we will see a second draft this week?
  12. R

    My realignment proposal

    I don't know how much this needs to be updated to account for that Jones Senior announced that they will have 11-man football this year which is exciting. https://www.highschoolot.com/story/jones-senior-bringing-back-11-man-football-in-2025/21797101/
  13. R

    My realignment proposal

    Crazy thought but here me out. What would be the pros and cons of letting the schools decide what schools they want in their own conference regardless of class? Just throwing that out there. I know it doesn't work like that but just had me thinking.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips