Recent content by RCCOB

  1. R

    C2 Playoff Projections Updated Through Week 8

    Winner is 6-2 this year and the regular season in SD is done.
  2. R

    Football Jeff Bellar

    I have have many dealings with Jeff Bellar over the years in a variety of settings. He is a class act top to bottom. Congratulations to him!!! An outstanding coach and an outstanding person.
  3. R

    Thoughts....

    One good bash deserves another right
  4. R

    Thoughts....

    Wouldn't that be the easiest???
  5. R

    Thoughts....

    The "examples" of the private school giving athletic scholarships are not to be found. You are right, the school itself can't afford it. I will not give the name of the school or where because it throws the school and the kid under the bus. The specific examples that I know of are 1) A...
  6. R

    Play-off Scores and Updates

    Watched the highlights. WOW!!!! Did anyone send it to ESPN????
  7. R

    Neutral site games

    Aurora and Grand Island High have turf.
  8. R

    Play-off Scores and Updates

    Classless might be an overstatement but I don't like it personally.
  9. R

    Thoughts....

    Where can I locate these articles. I am curious and would like to read a few. Thanks
  10. R

    ***Unofficial Class C-1 Playoff Bracket***

    Yep. Missed the extra 3 from North Bend. Thanks
  11. R

    ***Unofficial Class C-1 Playoff Bracket***

    I missed the 3 they picked up from North Bend.
  12. R

    ***Unofficial Class C-1 Playoff Bracket***

    I figured Neumann as the 3 seed with a total of 44.44. I had them picking up 3 more from Boys Town and 36 from Wahoo for a total of 400. What am I missing?
  13. R

    C1 Playoff Projections

    Curious as to why you picked GICC over Boone?? (Unless I am reading it wrong) Thanks for all your hard work on this.
  14. R

    Ranking Ineligible teams

    I don't care either way about this issue. I bet if you ask Madison the numbers issue isn't so far fetched. They are forfeiting this weekend due to lack of numbers. Heard they tweeted it out on Wednesday.
  15. R

    Public & Private schools

    Definitely not true in O'Neill's case. Just spoke to someone who graduated from there. Used to have close to 100 kids per grade with smaller facilities. They have around 60 per grade right now. He said absolutely nothing would have to change to absorb St. Mary's
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruiting Intel: What's next for 5-star WR Easton Royal; Georgia, Texas A&M, SMU pull ahead for blue-chippers; predictions for Arizona, Houston, LSU, TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum after latest Auburn loss: 'The season feels over to me'