Recent content by rc1980

  1. R

    Why Did Rutgers Have to Rutgers?

    My son’s experience was better but he got waitlisted at the Engineering School so he went elsewhere! He still roots for Rutgers!
  2. R

    Why Did Rutgers Have to Rutgers?

    It’s called the Rutgers Screw! 😝
  3. R

    Big Ten Ted Rutgers Preview

    Lame! Wrong Logo
  4. R

    Nj.com story on tax dollars being used at RU

    Proving once again that nj ny college football fans are the stupidest in the nation!
  5. R

    OT: Aiden Gibson picks Pedd State

    Never count on nj hs football players to help Rutgers. In Schiano v1 if coach only went after nj athletes 2006 never would have happened and we would be in the AAC if we were lucky!
  6. R

    BB Recruiting Kansas State transfer center Dorin Buca commits to Rutgers

    We should go after a tall PG and SF/PF!
  7. R

    So, who’s on our roster for next season (running list):

    I am counting 12! I am assuming 3 more!
  8. R

    BB Recruiting Kansas State transfer center Dorin Buca commits to Rutgers

    I am counting 12 scholarships now! I would assume at least two more!
  9. R

    Football Rutgers adds LIU + UConn home / home to schedule

    Why bother! Couldn't we find someone else?
  10. R

    OT: 2026 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees

    Why not Frank Sinatra? :ROFLMAO:
  11. R

    So, who’s on our roster for next season (running list):

    Fill all five remaining spots
  12. R

    So, who’s on our roster for next season (running list):

    If I hear coach say we have to save a scholarship for next year, I will have a fit.
  13. R

    Could Ware follow the Myles Johnson path

    Why didn’t they play Ware? He had to be better than Fall! If not then another Pike massive recruiting failure!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set