Recent content by RBDog82

  1. R

    OT: Anyone have or had a Alfa Romeo Stelvio or Gulia?

    I’ve got a British sports car thats been relatively reliable, but driving to Baton Rouge to have it serviced and $550 oil changes do suck.
  2. R

    OT: cars you've owned

    1) 1992 Honda Accord 2) 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish 3) 2016 BMW 750i
  3. R

    Dan Mullen

    Mullen isn’t the current seller.
  4. R

    OT: Condo purchase

    Honestly, with prices and rates where they are, it’s really challenging to make anything without a significant downpayment, especially if you also hire a property manager. Condo insurance usually isn’t bad bc it only covers contents inside the unit. However, quarterly HOA dues and assessments...
  5. R

    OT- Inheritance advice

    Is this because of a parent passing away or is it a gift? Totally different implications for each.
  6. R

    Haven't seen this posted - Financial news

    This 100%, unless SPSers are a bunch of Ken Griffins.
  7. R

    Don’t check your 401K today

    And my dri-fit t-shirts will be made in Alabama instead of Vietnam and cost 2x more. Awesome.
  8. R

    Don’t check your 401K today

    I’ll be the selfish one. I care about my portfolio. I don’t care what countries we subsidize, what they charge us on US imports, etc. I care about increasing my net worth over time. I hope Trump can prove me wrong, but right now he’s quickly destroying any goodwill he had from his first term in...
  9. R

    Don’t check your 401K today

    Trump is absolutely wrecking retirees right now. This is a textbook example of sequence of returns risk.
  10. R

    Car buying + SPS search

    Yea, I’d go Toyota all the way as well. Have one for my daily driver and it’s been great. Just saying you could literally name your price on a Wagoneer.
  11. R

    Car buying + SPS search

    Jeep can’t give away Grand Wagoneers. You can probably negotiate a good bit off on one of those.
  12. R

    OT: Interesting Levels for S&P 500

    I just have to look at it in % terms versus absolute dollars. Easier said than done though!
  13. R

    OT: Interesting Levels for S&P 500

    It’s all relative. Took me a while to get here. Painful to see years worth of spending lost in a matter of weeks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5