Recent content by RBcoach

  1. R

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    Name any other team you felt confident that Croom could beat while at State.... Sure wasn't Maine. At least against Alabama, I knew Croom would have our guys ready to run through a brick wall for.
  2. R

    Uniforms for this weekend...

    Some on here will disagree with you, and only want Maroon and White and does care if we wear something else, even if we do win.
  3. R

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    You mean the 6-6 Louisiana Monroe Warhawks.
  4. R

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    And Mississippi State was world beaters with Croom too.
  5. R

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    I dunno. I would take Croom against Alabama any day before Mullen and Alabama. If there is one team that Croom could get ready for it was Alabama. He might have only been awake all week for the Bama game to win that one
  6. R

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Memphis after dark. The year was about 2011. Me and my buddy went to a Grizzlies game. After the game we went on Beale St. for a while got a little drunk. Went to the hotel, but wanted something to eat. The front desk guy told us a great place to eat. We walked there, and it was a bar that when...
  7. R

    We beat Alabama if we do this...

    What can I say, sometimes we need the obvious answer
  8. R

    OT: I just ate a Blue Moon Pie.

    hope it was better than that blue waffle you ate.
  9. R

    We beat Alabama if we do this...

    Score more points than them.
  10. R

    Books/Headlines you will not see published - Alabama**

    My Transfer Journey: Mississippi State to (Insert any other University) By: K1, Kamario Taylor
  11. R

    OT - October scary movie list

    HAHA if some of the other movies scared them. I can be scared of that movie too
  12. R

    OT - October scary movie list

    Brokeback Mountain scared the bejezzus out of me.
  13. R

    (Sold) I have 5 tickets for the game Saturday. Section 5

    Did you post them on a roll tide message board?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win