Recent content by RB_RocketFan

  1. R

    KRC Game of the Year- Johnsburg @ Richmond-Burton

    RB defense is a little suspect, especially against the pass. Also not sure of health of RB defense (Blake Livdahl). RB is going to score, not sure if RB will be able to stop Johnsburg passing attack.
  2. R

    KRC Game of the Year- Johnsburg @ Richmond-Burton

    Game of the year in the KRC this Friday, Johnsburg (4-1) at Richmond-Burton (5-0). Big rivalry game and the conference championship on the line and Richmond Burton homecoming. The talented passing attack of Johnsburg against the explosive running game of Richmond Burton. Expecting a track...
  3. R

    Week 5 streams

    Looking for Johnsburg vs Woodstock
  4. R

    Nominate: Week 2 State Wide IHSA Football Player of the Week

    Richmond-Burton running back Hunter Carley, 8 carries for 271 yards, 4 rushing touchdowns, and a kickoff return touchdown in 56 - 34 win over Marian Central Catholic. This is on top of 186 yards and 5 rushing touchdowns last week against Peoria Notre Dame.
  5. R

    3A --Byron 44, R-B 10, final

    RB could not contain the outside running game of Byron. Great season for the Rockets. Byron is a really good team!
  6. R

    Byron, Where do you rank them?

    That was a joke I saw on here. Byron doesn’t need to do anything for an advantage, they’re good! Turf seems pretty nice though. RB just finished their stadium renovations this year, and changed to turf back in 2022, it’s a beautiful facility!
  7. R

    Byron, Where do you rank them?

    So Byron chooses to stay natural grass? With that kind of cash coming in would think they would change to turf. But then I guess those random storms wouldn’t have the same effect 🤣
  8. R

    Richmond-B vs Monmouth

    Definitely think it’s the “homer” take on the game. I think what RB may lack in size will be made up for in speed, technique/talent and excellent coaching. Just want them ready to play from the jump and not get behind. Should be a great game! Would love to see Byron in Richmond next weekend!
  9. R

    Game Streams week 12, Qtr Finals, please post here.

    These are put together by @Shimdog181 on X. He is part of @ViewFromTheWest podcast. They do a great job covering HS Football in the western part of the state. Subscribe like and give these guys a follow. Spent hours putting this together.
  10. R

    Richmond-B vs Monmouth

    I hope you’re right!
  11. R

    Richmond-B vs Monmouth

    @viewfromthewest opinion of RB vs MonRose Off The Air With Matt Randazzo pod
  12. R

    Richmond-B vs Monmouth

    I’ve watched RB all season, and certainly would love this result, but I think this is going to be a very close game. I think Monmouth line is a little bigger than RB so I am not sure how well RB will be able to stop Monmouth run game. Super impressed with Monmouth controlling Bloomington...
  13. R

    Roxana Proposal

    That’s a good point.
  14. R

    Roxana Proposal

    Now that all of the details and mock-ups are out for the Roxana proposal, I’m interested to see everyone’s opinion of it. Are you in favor of the Roxana proposal? Do you think the proposal will be adopted by the member schools? Personally I am not in favor of the proposal as I don’t think the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten names Players of the Week for Week 5 of college football season