Recent content by razz44

  1. R

    Fancred App for iPhone... yea/nay?

    The HTML5 app experience is not yet on par with the experience that comes with native development for iOS or Android. Those technologies have considerable room for improvement before you see developers forgoing native development on a consistent basis (especially when it comes to apps that are...
  2. R

    Fancred App for iPhone... yea/nay?

    Yes, today we require Facebook login. However, we never access your Facebook wall or post there on your behalf (unless you do it yourself). Facebook login is simply the most secure and fastest way to authenticate our users. I understand if that's a show-stopper for you and we're adding other...
  3. R

    Fancred App for iPhone... yea/nay?

    Hi everyone, my name is Hossein Razzaghi and I'm the CEO of Fancred. As some have mentioned, I was raised in Starkville and I am a MSU graduate. We started Fancred because I believe there deserves to a be sports-only social network. In fact, if you consider all of the popular social networks...
  4. R

    Fancred is live...

    Yes, college baseball coming soon!
  5. R

    Fancred is live...

    Hey guys, we'll offer an Android version soon as well as Twitter login. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks!
  6. R

    Fancred is live...

    Hey guys, I'm one of the co-founders of Fancred. We'll have Twitter login soon but for now it's just Facebook. I'm glad you are all enjoying it. Hail State!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit