Recent content by Razor

  1. R

    Vacationing in Spain

    I'll be going to Madrid for a week soon. Any suggestions for someone who can only say "lo siento, no hablo espanol?":
  2. R

    No Power K please

    I thought it was a Richard tongue cat.
  3. R

    How many people/years is the basketball waiting list?

    As mentioned above, there is no waiting list for season tickets. If you want single games, just keep checking ticketmaster. There will be good tickets for games available around Christmas when classes are out. The closest you're going to get to 2 games is Fri-Mon or Sat-Tues, at least this...
  4. R

    FB: TEXAS A&M WEEK - WHY NOT US?

    @TheGreatGooglyMoogly
  5. R

    If you're wondering why Pope doesn't land recruits

    I don't know, nothing looks that odd. Looks like maybe a picture of his family on the ipad? There are much worse things to complain about.
  6. R

    SEC Meeting Thursday to Vote to Kick out LSU

    Looks like LSU backed down. Nothing to see here.
  7. R

    Michigan gets 1 second gift from refs...

    Well, they dropped out of the AP poll, so that's something. https://apnews.com/live/top-25-college-football-poll-9-8-2026
  8. R

    UofL - Ole Miss

    Drink some water, take some aspirin and sleep it off.
  9. R

    Will he or won't he

    I was hoping this thread was about another 80 year old.
  10. R

    RIP: Dolly Parton

    Dolly had a sense of humor and I believe she would enjoy these posts.
  11. R

    SEC Follows the Big Ten here with NFL players. A twist — the SEC adds pro basketball, too.

    I saw a quote that said, "college sports are for college athletes." So I guess if they're enrolled in a college they're technically a "college athlete." Should be a fun few weeks of courts and lawyers and stuff.
  12. R

    RIP: Dolly Parton

    RIP We keep losing the wrong people.
  13. R

    Six major conference commissioners urge a Louisville judge to reject an extra year of eligibility for athletes who entered college in 2022.

    I fully believe the NCAA coached UNC on what to say and do. It was too big of a scandal going on for too long and would have wiped out 18 years of their history across multiple sports. Couldn't have that happening.
  14. R

    Don't play golf with this guy

    This guy could teach him a thing or 2.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win