Recent content by razinkane1282807

  1. R

    OT: Who Pre-ordered NBA 2K16 and is pumped for Friday??

    I preordered it and can't wait to play it. Not exactly sure when that'll be thought because I've got a long weekend. Add me on Xbox and we will play BigJBark
  2. R

    Basketball jerseys should not have sleeves.

    This should stop when Nike takes over in I believe season after next.
  3. R

    TNT Team Stream

    Chris Webber is one for sure
  4. R

    15 upsets a 2?

    You should say yes to both. Remember Mercer bet Duke. It happens all the time. Put it down.
  5. R

    BillionthUKFan

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters