Recent content by Raptorpeeps

  1. R

    Illinois at Purdue / Maryland at Northwestern / Nebraska at Wisconsin

    Haven’t heard anything about Cockburn leaving but I hope you’re right.
  2. R

    Illinois at Purdue / Maryland at Northwestern / Nebraska at Wisconsin

    Illinois has a commit from McD nominee, Adam Miller, but Miller won’t sign until Ayo Dosunmu is gone for sure. If Ayo stays, Miller probably goes to Michigan. ...or so the AAU rumor mill says. For my money, Curbelo will have a much greater impact than Miller. That kid is a PLAYER.
  3. R

    +5.5 tomorrow

    That is bizarre. I was going to write virtually the same post almost word for word until I scrolled down and saw yours.
  4. R

    Illinois at Purdue / Maryland at Northwestern / Nebraska at Wisconsin

    You’re about a year late with that analysis. Illinois does not foul much at all since they adjusted their defense. They’ll beat you in Champaign. Should have beaten you at your place.
  5. R

    Iowa fans: what they are saying

    I like Rutgers in this one by a few points because defense travels. I also think RU’s overall team speed will bother Iowa. See e.g. what DePaul did to us in Iowa City early in the season. No team has really had an answer for Garza though... Should be a good game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up