Recent content by RandolphRambler

  1. R

    What Happened

    Many may have been scared off when, at first, it seemed you needed to pay. I guess a number of the old posters just never checked back to see the free option.
  2. R

    4A RPI Playoff Projection Heading into Week 11

    I may be wrong, but this actually is worse than the A/AA years.
  3. R

    Grimsley vs Dudley

    He has great size for a Freshman because he isn’t. He won football/basketball championships as an 8th grader at SWR. Then became an 8th grader again last year. I guess you could call him a Redshirt Freshman.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act