Recent content by Ram1965today

  1. R

    Did Men's Lax get to Amherst?

    I know it doesn’t mean much in an early scrimmage, but I heard that hobart beat Michigan the week prior.
  2. R

    RUMLAX Lands Big Transfers

    Also Rutgers had a small roster last year comparatively speaking ..
  3. R

    RUMLAX Lands Big Transfers

    I don’t know much about the team except what I read here and watch. I think 44/26 are 2 of the best ssdm in the BIG . If not the best I just saw that ward had 238 points in HS, so he seems like a flexible defensive type player . But again, I don’t know who is coming or going!
  4. R

    RUMLAX Lands Big Transfers

    Don’t we also get Brian ward back from injury ? He is listed as an LSM but I think he also played with a shortie at Yale . ( I could be wrong) . But if true it may add some flexibility ..
  5. R

    Lax tickets

    It says you can only get them online and once they are gone do not call ticket office .. sounds like they are 40 bucks
  6. R

    Lax tickets

    Just got an email that there will be a very limited amount of tickets on sale tomorrow at 10 HofstraTickets.com
  7. R

    No. 6 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Concludes Regular Season at Michigan Sunday ESPNU at Noon

    So if Denver and Georgetown are both 9-1 splitting with each other, are they co- champions ?
  8. R

    Tentative NCAA venues, Scanlon suspended indefinitely by the Cuse

    I don’t think Hofstra has allowed fans all year .. that would be a real bummer
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters