Recent content by railbirrd

  1. R

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Kasak finished and won that match without his left arm, so there's that ;-)
  2. R

    ONO

    ditto. He's listed as a senior - wow time flies.
  3. R

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    2 geopolitical questions: Any word as to how the wars are affecting/affected the U20 Iranian, Russian, Ukrainian wrestlers (training, travel, etc)? Is Russia permitted to field a team - ie, no sanctions that I remember seeing at past Olympics/Worlds?
  4. R

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Mat A working for me.
  5. R

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Too bad we can't load Bo's video into ChatGPT or other AI to spit out pbp.
  6. R

    Non-PSU Recruiting

    I had the same problem until I disabled my vpn (NordVPN). Now I can view YouTube videos here.
  7. R

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    wasn't it sudden victory...can't quite remember
  8. R

    Has Virginia Tech improved to the point where they will be competing with the big boys next March?

    Psalm guy, I attended a Coaches Caravan in NJ the first year of CJF. I attended only because Cael was one of 3 coaches appearing. I put in a question for Cael (you had to write down your question before the luncheon and put it into a fishbowl, then he answered the questions after lunch). I...
  9. R

    Real American Freestyle

    FYI - If you have a Roku device and you want to watch RAF on Fox Nation: Subscription to FOX Nation for $1.99/mo for 2 mo (instead of $8.99/mo). This Roku Channel offer ends 07/06/26 at 11:59 PM PST.
  10. R

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    So glad they make the 86 kg match up to be the last one. It was so worth it.
  11. R

    '26 U23 Pan-American Championships, 6/11-13

    I did not think the ref was particularly any good. It's freestyle so I do understand the importance of controlling center. I'll give her another chance though.
  12. R

    '26 USA U23 Nationals, 5/29-31, thread

    Mirasola on mat 11 after Ellis
  13. R

    '26 USA U20 World Team Trials, 5/29, thread

    Why does Lockett always take 30 seconds plus during the break. Annoying
  14. R

    '26 USA U20 World Team Trials, 5/29, thread

    Asher kept holding his L rib. I think he also got the wind knocked out of him - it all seemed to have happened when Ramos sat back hard on Asher.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set