Recent content by Raidertime2

  1. R

    Need help from NCPreps

    I assumed that I used the same gmail account that I used to set up Raidertime2. It has been my personal email for years. The only other one that I used was my work email but I recently retired and do not have access.
  2. R

    Need help from NCPreps

    I have used that name this football season and likely the 20 past years. It is hard to believe that Rivals doesn't care for long time subscribers. This will be my last year.
  3. R

    Need help from NCPreps

    Is there anyone out there from Rivals/NCPreps who care about long time members. It is no wonder that this site is not what it used to be. I cannot believe that I continue to be ignored by this site.
  4. R

    Need help from NCPreps

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz shares update on DJ Jones after heart transplant
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama