Recent content by raiderade1180

  1. raiderade1180

    Hey bud--so sorry, I thought I had sent you a PM, but I caught this when sifting through my...

    Hey bud--so sorry, I thought I had sent you a PM, but I caught this when sifting through my notifications...I guess I'm still learning the ON3 interface. But to your question yes I'm looking at audit and possibly special services depending on the industry it would be tied to. Do you have a good...
  2. raiderade1180

    Good afternoon sir! I am following up on a post I made a few weeks ago regarding possible...

    Good afternoon sir! I am following up on a post I made a few weeks ago regarding possible accounting opportunities in the DFW area to which you responded. If the offer still stands, I'd love to send you my updated resume to see if you're able to get it in front of some eyes. Let me know if I can...
  3. raiderade1180

    Good afternoon sir! I am following up on a post I made a few weeks ago about possible accounting...

    Good afternoon sir! I am following up on a post I made a few weeks ago about possible accounting jobs in the DFW area. If the offer still stands, I would really appreciate shooting you my updated resume to see if you're able to shop it around. Do you have a good email I can send it over to you...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win