Recent content by Rahskie

  1. R

    Anthropic alignment research lead estimates >10% AI ends humanity

    Google this: rapid shift to closed-loop and zero-water-evaporation cooling
  2. R

    Israeli settlers

    I don't get the Israel hatred. For much of their history and specifically in the last 30 years, they have been threatened by Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran with being wiped out.....constantly. Not a here or there threat, but a constant mission and actions taken to eliminate them from the planet...
  3. R

    Those Who Approve of Trump ... What Is It They Approve Of?

    I'll chip in. I used AI for the below because it made it easier. You will see that Trump is actually doing things that Clinton and Obama did, but I can certainly see the "the way he is doing it is awful" approach many trump haters will take. I personally cannot STAND to listen to Trump, but...
  4. R

    What’s your go to show stopper dish for company?

    Smashburgers & Low Country Boil....just did both with guests in town this weekend.
  5. R

    AI is nothing more than a text predictor.

    Oh no, UX is a big deal....and I tried Figma, but it is a freaking beast to use (10,000 knobs to turn to get what you want). Figma AI is pretty cool but nowhere near as good as an expert would develop. I tried Figma and got a pretty crappy front page, but it was LOADS better than me trying...
  6. R

    AI is nothing more than a text predictor.

    Well, I 100% created an app that replaced my 2400 line book library spreadsheet.....big whoopty doo on that as that is just database replication. But it also automatically discovers new books in the 75 unfinished series I have in my Library. I will agree that it is not 100% accurate doing...
  7. R

    AI is nothing more than a text predictor.

    I am such a rookie that I don't even know what Fable is, so not sure where you got that I told people to "Try Fable and not sonnet". I am also such a rookie that I have to rely on AI to do all my coding, so I would agree that I "don't know **** about code". So I think we are on the same...
  8. R

    AI is nothing more than a text predictor.

    Agree Hawkeye....I have had 100% success as I don't know **** about code. Also folks should Try Claude (specifically Sonnet 5) for coding. It is BRILLIANT. I use Claude in a Cursor IDE (you can pick multiple agents to code with). I started coding with Copilot and that was a DISASTER.
  9. R

    What’s the most painful common minor injury?

    I think butthurt is the most common:).
  10. R

    AI is nothing more than a text predictor.

    Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to even look!!! All of the available books with dates are ones that I have not read yet but are available. The upcoming ones are ones where there is a projected publication date but the book is not available yet. It is 100% up to...
  11. R

    AI is nothing more than a text predictor.

    Agreed....I give you all the credit in the world as I started my journey based on one of your responses in another AI thread. THANK YOU, it has been life changing for me in a FUN way. I cannot wait to retire to start driving my new business. Also, here is a view of my ReaderPro App if...
  12. R

    AI is nothing more than a text predictor.

    HA, ask Hawkeye...his post about the Jogger App created with Agentic AI got me started on developing code with AI. Since June 19th, I have generated over 50,000 lines of code and developed 3 apps with a combination of Copilot (Architect) and Cursor (with Claude) AI agents. My ReaderPro app is...
  13. R

    Democrats Propose National Unrealized Gain Wealth Tax - Ro Khana and Mark Cuban and Palmer Luckey Debate

    I responded to this above and I will be honest that I struggle with my feelings on this. On one hand, I am totally on-board with this. I read history and watch shows that highlight the. advantages of Noble birthrights and how having a certain "name" entitled people to a life of prosperity...
  14. R

    Democrats Propose National Unrealized Gain Wealth Tax - Ro Khana and Mark Cuban and Palmer Luckey Debate

    I see both sides of this coin for sure, but we float $billions already to people that are not going to "work hard too and get their own money to enjoy". Sooooo, we set our kids back to square one (I know this is a little dramatic) and say "work hard too and get your own money", while millions...
  15. R

    The economy

    Google $99B of debt counted in July because Aug 1st fell on a saturday....nevermind, I will do it for you. Yes, the $99 billion increase in the July 2026 budget deficit was caused by a calendar shift because August 1, 2026, fell on a Saturday (a non-business day). This timing quirk...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals freshman OL DJ Jones in need of heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas is the No. 1 team in the country -- and is laying the foundation for an elite 2028 recruiting class