Recent content by Ragdelellis

  1. R

    OT: Thinking about dropping DirecTV

    I received notice from cableone stating I have exceeded my limit of data. They are requiring me to increase my data package basically doubling the cost I pay now. One suggestion of you use Netflix a lot is to change your playback settings from 1080 to 720. Will use less data
  2. R

    OT: Thinking about dropping DirecTV

    If you have an iPhone or iPad I would go with Apple tv. This past year I was able to watch every state game through this. Besides the watchespn app download the Fox sports Go app, that will get you the first game against Southern. I have also noticed that watchespn has now added cableone as a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game