Recent content by radioguy16

  1. radioguy16

    Mountain Valley Conference 2026

    MVAC Standings As Of 9/28/26 Starmount (5-0, 2-0) West Wilkes (3-2, 2-0) Wilkes Central (4-1, 1-1) Alleghany (4-1, 1-1) East Wilkes (2-3, 1-1) Ashe County (1-4, 1-1) North Wilkes (2-3, 0-2) Elkin (2-3, 0-2)
  2. radioguy16

    Mountain Valley Conference 2026

    Agreed but many factors have contributed. Such as in my post above also I think since Helene 2 years ago some kids never came back to playing football also I was told.
  3. radioguy16

    West Bladen calls off their season

    100% Region play was what I was hoping for this past cycle. 6 Classifications plus regions to me was the perfect layout
  4. radioguy16

    West Bladen calls off their season

    One has to start to wonder at some point do we see some schools that struggle consistently with numbers drop to 8 man football?
  5. radioguy16

    If the Playoffs Started Today 1A/2A

    Roughly 10ish years ago North Wilkes had to go to Whiteville lol Also I remember a few years ago that East Columbus had to come to Alleghany and then had they won the game they would have had to go right back to Murphy. INSANITY
  6. radioguy16

    Thomas Jefferson ends their fb season

    I wondered if Mattamuskeet was 8 man. I saw they play Columbia but I thought Columbia was 11 man?
  7. radioguy16

    Mountain Valley Conference 2026

    Low numbers for one thing. Not enough to have a JV team. Things have seen to have gone stale on the coach from parents was the understanding I was given. Just not a good situation overall in West Jefferson right now
  8. radioguy16

    Mountain Valley Conference 2026

    Ashe over Elkin is very interesting because whoever looses that game will go winless the rest of the season IMO
  9. radioguy16

    Mountain Valley Conference 2026

    Two big games in the MVAC this Week. Starmount Vs Alleghany & West Wilkes Vs East Wilkes. Many people are on Starmount in this game and rightfully so they are going to be really hard to beat West Wilkes knocked off Wilkes Central again last week. It appears the non conference schedule did not...
  10. radioguy16

    North Wilkes @ East Wilkes

    Agree. NW played close with North Surry Friday night. EW is coming off its bye week so they are rested. NW discipline will be key against the EW option
  11. radioguy16

    North Wilkes @ East Wilkes

    Thoughts?
  12. radioguy16

    Mountain Valley Conference 2026

    Week 4 MVAC Games North Wilkes Vs North Surry Elkin @ Forbush Ashe @ Johnson County TN West, East, Central, Starmount & Alleghany all have bye weeks
  13. radioguy16

    WHC week 3

    Avery has had many school wide issues. I mean just in Superintends over the last few years they are on what? number 3 since covid?
  14. radioguy16

    Football Mountain Valley 2A/3A/4A JV thread

    Yes yall are the exception lol
  15. radioguy16

    Highland Tech @ Shelby

    Going to Region play instead of conference play may would be something that would help a program like HT
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas