Recent content by R8430

  1. R

    2021-22 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

    I have two tickets for tonight's Ohio State match. They are in Section 120L, Row GG. I cannot make it because of the weather. Price: Free email me at [email protected] and I will send them via digital transfer to your email address or text number.
  2. R

    Transition Check In

    Looking forward to the Army match.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida