Recent content by R.D.Carr

  1. R.D.Carr

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    I know you are and I found the thread up top! Should have looked. Also, looked at the roster for wrestling. Lot of young wrestlers that, I guess RS this season. Austin Johnson was one, from PA. I remember there was quite a bit of hype about the wrestler from Japan. Man, seems like wrestling is...
  2. R.D.Carr

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    @SUPERPOKES , cut me some slack...I'm generally on the Corral. But I'll stroll through the many threads to see what I can find.
  3. R.D.Carr

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Really enjoyed watching these matches. Apparently a great class is coming in for the 2026 season. Who do you all think the roster will look like? I know it's early, but just a projection? Also, an awesome showing but who was a disappointment or was hoping he would have shown better?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas