Recent content by quickstrike2

  1. quickstrike2

    Is this Dabo’s final season?

    It's got to be tough to accept that you pay the guy 11.5 million for these results and him to preach to you every press conference like he has it figured it out.
  2. quickstrike2

    Did 34

    So exclusive that it almost doesn’t exist
  3. quickstrike2

    Did 34

    I believe you have to log in to see the posts, not sure if that's intended or not
  4. quickstrike2

    Wyatt film study…

    Been waiting for this a long time. 4 years of Rogers not moving at all and 2 years of Shapen not moving much. All while the rest of college football was running the QB.
  5. quickstrike2

    Kostas not eligible …

    We end up with players that we can't get eligible and transfer tackles that are out of eligibility and just shrug our shoulders. Other schools don't seem to have these issues and if they dare, they sue the pants off the NCAA.
  6. quickstrike2

    Kostas not eligible …

    On brand for MSU. We have a hard time playing the game that others seems to do easily.
  7. quickstrike2

    Why im excited.

    And inability to maneuver the pocket, much less take off. Never learned the "clock" of when to get rid of it or when the blitz was obviously coming.
  8. quickstrike2

    So what's up with AI attacking each other?

    I have thought about that a little in regards to the payment environment. If you are letting AI setup vendors and banking information, I could see it getting tricked by fraudsters
  9. quickstrike2

    Just now seeing that Dane Burns signed with Auburn......

    Probably not. I had my fill of Dane Burns, but I can see why they would want him. We pick up guys like this too, guys that you think you can tweak a little and they might be great, and sometimes that does happen. He has a good amount of "experience". We just know that the experience we mostly...
  10. quickstrike2

    OT: If you gonna steal, go all out ($95 million)....

    That's the wild thing to me, they are wealthy because they stole the money and can use that money to defend themselves.
  11. quickstrike2

    I've seen a couple of times where State 1878 is selling pieces of the old Dudy Noble turf....

    Feels like ones of those things that is kinda neat I guess, but not something I would ever want
  12. quickstrike2

    Worst time ever to be a State fan?

    This is pretty rough, but there has been bad times before. The thing about this one, OM has elevated athletics (certainly football) and have stayed there. Usually it kind of ebbs and flows between State and OM, but they have left us. It is what it is, but it makes it tougher.
  13. quickstrike2

    TSUN wins first game.

    I feel like they are winning it all. Their path is aligning, which is easy as possible similar to 2022. While in 2021, our path was hard as hell.
  14. quickstrike2

    T&L Hadad's reports that his sources say Stone starts game 2..........

    To me, it really depends on how game 1 goes. If your season is on the line going into game 2, I trust Oak to make the best decision between Stone and Pher. If you win game 1, you have a little more flexibility.
  15. quickstrike2

    UGA stadium is like playing an Intramural Game

    I think the crowd size will be the least of our worries. They don't have a huge stadium but they have a heck of a team.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Aden Holloway back on Alabama basketball roster, will be suspended to begin season after arrest
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer: Bob Chesney is 'Coach of the Year candidate' after UCLA 4-0 start