Recent content by quesadilia

  1. Q

    Incoming Flight ...

    Like you, I wasn't completely convinced about the new setup at first. But after watching some BYU games on YouTube and checking out breakdowns of Pope's strategies, I can see why there's so much hype. It's pretty impressive that even Kelvin Sampson at Houston found it tough to defend against...
  2. Q

    Please don’t fall for the Shaedon Sharpe PR stunt that’s going on right now!

    I agree; as for me, it's just a good PR. Although I am delighted with how well all sorts of press releases, articles, and scandals are moving forward. I also wrote a really good press release recently, and I really wanted to promote it. I was very lucky, and I came across one SMEbulletin article...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game