Recent content by QueendaleCat

  1. Q

    Brooks on ESPN again at 12:30 EST

    I'm not impressed. I've seen nothing but turnovers and missed shots from Brooks. Not just missed 3's but a lot of missed layups as well. Not finishing on drives. Very weak and sloppyy with the ball. His turnovers are a major reason his team is losing. Too bad we couldn't land Stewart.
  2. Q

    PJ tells CBS he heard a “Pop”

    I'd love for someone to post it because I sure haven't seen it
  3. Q

    Jay Bilas has spoken

    Um... He's not wrong.
  4. Q

    PJ tells CBS he heard a “Pop”

    PJ may really be hurt. BUT, something doesn't add up about his story of hearing a "pop" with about 2 minutes to go in the UT game. I've rewatched the last 5 minutes of that game SEVERAL times and not even ONCE did PJ so much as wince or give ANY indication at all that something had happened. I'm...
  5. Q

    Khalil Whitney

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season