Recent content by queball515

  1. Q

    Egg bowl turnout?

    I usually don't go to the EB in Oxford but I got the hook up this year and I'll be on the field roaming the sidelines.
  2. Q

    Why do our current students not know the timing of the "Hey Song"?

    They said we were gonna "practice" this chant at Cowbell Yell The band played the song 2 times and it was horrible both times. Someone of authority with a microphone should have stopped the whole thing after the first attempt and tried to make some changes. No one said anything. We just went...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield