Recent content by QuadrupleOption

  1. QuadrupleOption

    Us not playing TN, Arky, or AM this year

    We have Vandy and OU on our schedule, which we can win if our offense shows up.
  2. QuadrupleOption

    SPS Magazine 2026 Week 6

    There are always a couple of good reasons to read SPS Magazine. This week is no exception.
  3. QuadrupleOption

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    It's okay to lose this game if we are competitive and show the CFP committee that we belong in the top 16. I'd like to kick their asses, though.
  4. QuadrupleOption

    OT: I just ate a Blue Moon Pie.

    That ain’t a euphemism, is it? Because if it is she needs a doctor and you shouldn’t have eaten it.
  5. QuadrupleOption

    Yet aGain, Mississippi is 50th

    The Massholes will be pissed that they aren't #1.
  6. QuadrupleOption

    We are the most penalized team in the SEC

    Outside of the OPI against Missouri and the ticky-tack hands to the face penalty against South Carolina (that negated an interception), I don't recall any that weren't warranted.
  7. QuadrupleOption

    10 Most Beautiful College Campuses in America

    I consider the South any state that joined the Confederacy, so Arkansas qualifies. We share a border with them. I'm not sure how they wouldn't be considered part of the South.
  8. QuadrupleOption

    10 Most Beautiful College Campuses in America

    Arkansas is not in the South? Also, if they're going to use a photo I'd prefer a shot of the Drill Field or the area around the Chapel of Memories. Even Engineering row would look better than that shot.
  9. QuadrupleOption

    Is the schedule playing out well for us?...

    You are probably right. But I've been a State fan since 1978 and I've seen a lot of **** over the years. I'll never call an SEC opponent a 'sure win'.
  10. QuadrupleOption

    Is the schedule playing out well for us?...

    Our offense has clicked a lot better than I expected, but we have already sustained two season-ending injuries on our DL. Can our defense hold up enough to give us a shot in our remaining games? So far we are 2-0 in games I had as tossups, which is great. I've adjusted my expectations a bit...
  11. QuadrupleOption

    Young, Dumb, and Broke

    Sorry you were unable to infer the obvious.
  12. QuadrupleOption

    Young, Dumb, and Broke

    WTF are you arguing with? Yes, I said 'everything' but I guess I should have specified big purchases or debts instead so people like you wouldn't try to nitpick to make a point. But yeah, most things that require a decent expenditure of your income should be measured against what they bring to...
  13. QuadrupleOption

    Young, Dumb, and Broke

    Good for you. If attending football games causes you to go into debt I would suggest not doing that. If you can absorb the cost, pay your bills, and still come out ahead each month then go for it. See? It ain’t that hard.
  14. QuadrupleOption

    Young, Dumb, and Broke

    ^^^ THIS. My parents tried but didn't have the background to really help me achieve fiscally. My wife and I have always stressed being responsible with their money to my kids, and performing evaluations of ROI on everything they do. As a result all my kids have eschewed credit cards and high...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia