Recent content by pvillegolfer

  1. P

    LOCKED: Is this happening in SVegas too? Stolen from Nafoom, scary.

    From a cop's perspective I am a narcotics officer and I have given this opportunity to hundreds of people. Our main goal is to work our way up the food chain. I don't care if the people do it or not but I do give them the opportunity. I lay everything out on the table and give them a chance to...
  2. P

    New Hailstate.com video

    Damn, I wish people would just support the team and quit b@#$$ing about uniforms and polo's. No! we are not Alabama, LSU or Georgia and I don't want to be. Our thing is that we tinker with our uniforms and it make things interesting.
  3. P

    Russell Named Starter

    Not sure what you said in your post! Your picture is very damn distracting! lol
  4. P

    TheStateofState

    Well, like most of you I am a die hard dawg fan but this season is really testing my love. That Auburn game was terrible! It is time to start reaching out for a new coach. I didn't feel this way before the season but because the way last year ended and now the way this year is beginning I have...
  5. P

    What issues would you MOST blame the loss on?

    sick I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. It is Mullen's fault for the terrible play calling at the end of the game but .........If Auburn's receivers could catch we would have lost by a few more points. How many wide open passes did they drop? Can our defense cover anyone? And not to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Georgia soars to No. 1 after win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia