Recent content by Putarideon

  1. P

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    I was a DU at Iowa in the 1980s. Very similar I can assure you......
  2. P

    Jordan Williams announces he’s (officially) back - even though he never really left

    That's what I think as well. My understanding is he does not have the academics to even be on the team among other things.....We shall see.
  3. P

    157 next year

    Drake is done wrestling competitively. Wants to coach now. That is all.
  4. P

    Gilman next Cyclone assistant?

    Whatever Drake wants to do is fine with me. He has earned it. Love that guy and will always have his back.
  5. P

    Daton Fix

    That's rich....
  6. P

    Portal April 1st

    You must be kidding on this example. PK as a multi time champion...Right
  7. P

    Iowa's best 2x champ?

    It's close but I agree.
  8. P

    April 1 Portal targets

    And they **** the bed in Cleveland.....
  9. P

    Portal April 1st

    There is a head coaching job open at FDSH, right up his alley......
  10. P

    Portal April 1st

    Drake won't be in the room next year.
  11. P

    Portal April 1st

    Tough crowd....am I right.....
  12. P

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    Well Hendrickson beating Steveson in the finals last year was a good start. Doubt that happens with the old staff at OSU.
  13. P

    This is why the Brands aren’t going anywhere

    I am curious, Ohio State only won 1 match tonight against PSU. Should Ryan be fired as well.....?
  14. P

    Let’s talk about next year

    Exactly, we have the best young group of linebackers we have had in a while. Kueter will not sniff the field in football. It;s wrestling or nothing for him. Good luck Ben. I actually think he'll be fine once he starts shooting again.
  15. P

    NEB dem GRADES in the bud(Nebraska grades for those who can't hang wit IRON)

    I was there. It was hilarious....I don't know how many times I heard the following: "This is just like football" "God I hate Iowa' "Not again" "Sit your *** down Brands" "**** Iowa" "This sucks" and on and on and on......:):):)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set